Saturday, January 02, 2010

2010 begins

3. The Proposal (4.5/10)
Decent film. Started off well but towards the end as always the director made it emotions and drama. Had the corkiness and cheesiness between the 2 characters kept intact, the film would have been far funnier. Although I now do wanna visit Alaska. :)

2. 3 Idiots (Hindi) (8/10)
Fantastic film. Inspired by 'Five Point Someone', Mr. Hirani has done wonderful job of screen adaptation to make people aware of Indian education system and also proposed a solution. Fantastic acting by all characters, the film keeps yu entertained in almost all departments. The film is not without flaws but common we can just be happy that finally someone made a film that entertain everyone. Every scene makes you laugh and cry at the same time.

1. This Is It (7/10)
Documentary film made after death of Michael Jackson that focusses on the big concert that MJ was planning just when his unfortunate death happened. The film has clips of all his rehearsals and preparations. I don't care to much for MJ, but if you are a fan, you will freak out after watching this is it.

Now that I have ended 2009 on a high note and more than met my target, I am not too enthused about writing reviews for all the films that I am gonna watch this year. I will though try my best, at least will keep a track of the names.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy your "twitter" style reviews. Please do not stop them. Even a quick blurb on your favorite parts may be very useful

Golu said...

Thanks for the comments. I will try my best