Monday, January 12, 2009

I am making good progress

I think I am watching a lot of films (well who doesn't know that). Hopefully the saga will continue

14. The Librarian: Return to King Solomon's Mines (6.5/10)
The next in 3 part series so far, this movie sows us next step journey of the librarian to the king solomon mines. As is always the case in these movies, the ultimate bad guy turns out to be the one whom you never expected. One thing that I just dont understand is how come the main protagonist faces all these hurdles to reach the destination and the bad guys are always there so quick. Fun for me because I like these kind of films.

15. Ramchand Pakistani (Hindi/Urdu) (6.5/10)
Now this on was interesting. Ramchand, a hindu dalit pakistani mistakenly crosses the border and his father follows. They are arrested. What follows is their trials and tribulations in the jails in India and how his mother played beautifully by Nandita Das copes up with the situation back in Pakistan not knowing about their whereabouts.

No comments: